Ended on June 30th 2020
My name is Emma Warren and I am a qualified Young Female Empowerment Coach.
I have recently started a business called She Flourishes; which aims to inspire, empower and support young females to gain self-confidence, tap into their best self and create a life they absolutely love.
I’m currently in the process of creating a six-week online course for young females which revolves around enhancing their mindset in order to create positive transformational change in their life. The course educates, inspires and motivates young females to take control of their life and flourish into adulthood as the best versions of themselves. It takes a holistic view on mindset and covers core elements essential for huge personal growth.
The course is aimed at young females aged 15-21 across the world. It’s particularly aimed at this demographic because I think every female would agree that this is one of the most confusing and challenging stages of their life, and often we are so desperate for guidance and support but just don’t know where to find it. I want this course to create a movement to make blossoming into adulthood joyful and exciting.
Unfortunately, there are so many problems young females face during their late teens to early twenties. I know that this course would have saved me a lot of frustration, sabotage, sadness and confusion during this phase of my life.
This course is an absolute game-changer for young females to discover true joy, happiness and abundance. It includes all of the tools, resources and knowledge that I wish I was provided in High School when growing up as an emerging young adult.
This course equips young females to overcome common challenges, embrace their authentic self and dream big. I want them to feel unstoppable! It will completely shift their inner world and their perspective on life, creating huge positive change in their outer world. It will enable participants to shine with self-confidence, self-worth and self-love. My intention is for the course to be the most rewarding and fun six weeks of the participant’s life.
It consists of six weekly modules, workbooks, challenges and bonuses.
The modules include:
1. Embracing and loving yourself – which focuses on self-confidence, self-worth, self-love, not comparing yourself to others and discovering what lights you up.
2. Mental health – which focuses on happy brain chemicals, having fun doing exercise, releasing negative emotions, embracing creativity, meditation and mindfulness.
3. Relationships – focusing on the relationship with yourself, family, friends, social media and also intimate relationships.
4. Flourishing your brain – focusing on growth mindset, gratitude, be-friending your inner-voice, gaining a positive perspective and self-limiting beliefs.
5. Be your best self – focusing on positive habits, judgement, getting out of your comfort zone, productivity and a morning routine.
6. Stepping into adulthood – focusing on getting excited about life after High School, goal setting, decision making, finding your passion and purpose and getting clear on your dream life.
Please share my campaign with young females who you think may benefit from my life changing course and their friends and family who may like to give them a wonderful gift for the future.
2 comments on “Young Female Mindset Course”
My name is Claude BLANC, investor and private lender, I am able to provide you with any type of financing. Please contact me for more information on my funding request at the following address: email@example.com
I am Head of Finance & Strategy overseeing the Financial Planning & Analysis, Investor Relations, Strategy and Corporate Development teams. We’re committed to helping and entrepreneurs provide innovative business and Investment solutions cultivate strategic partnerships
Kindly email a copy of your business plan/executive summary (Pitch deck) to an accredited angel investor who would be interested in financing your business deal and support project proposal.
Name: Dr Fumitoshi Tawara
As a global investment firm, we foster diverse perspectives and embrace innovation to help our clients navigate the uncertainty of the capital market.
Chief Financial Officer
Comments are closed.