Our team at arludo is creating mobile games that engage students and help them experience real science in the classroom.
See what teachers and students think for yourself!
Games like our augmented reality app Reservoir Crabs allows students to work in groups to design experiments, learn about making observations, and how to explore real data to gain science and maths experience.
We have over a dozen international award winning games that teach science and maths in different and engaging ways!
SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGN SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO SUPPORT TEACHERS AND EXCITE STUDENTS ABOUT SCIENCE!
With your pledges, you’ll support our team and we’ll create:
We have awesome rewards for your pledges!
1. We’re creating a special app for our supporters!
We’ll bring a 3D pixel version of you to life in Augmented Reality!
2. Have us visit your school to lead a class!
One of us will visit your school to talk about what a career in science or coding will look like
3. Suggest an idea for a game – and we may make it!
We can bring your teaching idea to life to help students and teachers all over the world!
4. Students can spend a week with us gaining real experience!
Students can learn about the science, coding, and design involved in our games.
Principals – you can raffle these off in your auctions to raise more money for your school!
Share our campaign with others!
The top 10 people sharing our campaign will win education-based prizes!
The winners will be able to choose between different prizes that provide students (or other interested parties!) with experiences in science they wouldn’t normally have access to, such as:
• A student will shadow Michael and researchers in his lab to experience what research is really like – they can even be part of the research and get a publication!
• Lunch with a researcher that studies the topic that you’re interested in!
• One of our programmers will come to your school to talk about coding to give students a relevant context in becoming a programmer!
• We’ll create an augmented reality animal of your choosing. What’s it going to be, a koala? Mantis shrimp? Peacock spider? Your choice!
• We’ll be adding more rewards – drop us a line if you have other ideas you’d love to see!
Our team includes Michael a senior lecturer at UNSW and avid believer in technology as a teaching tool, Nick a PhD student studying cognitive science, Michelle and Matt our app programmers, Tani and Andrew our app designers, Aiden our animator, and John our full stack developer.
HOW WE’LL USE YOUR FUNDS
OUR AWARDS AND OUTREACH
Our goal is to create a library of hundreds of games for teachers all over the world to use for free. As a result, surpassing our funding goal means we’ll create more games and make the lives of students and teachers even easier!
Support our young team with your pledges and help us change education for the better!