Netstripes

netstripes marketing expert

NetStripes is an Aussie tech start-up that has transformed the way business owners will create their digital presence forever.

Our innovations enable a small business to build a big business digital presence with the right strategy in 4 weeks, and at a third of the price.

SME owners can now compete with much larger businesses on even terms and succeed online and onland.

Book your free strategy session now through http://netstripes.com/strategy-session/ or call us on 1300 10 8880.

Packages:

1

1 on 1 digital strategy advisory subsidised by the NSW government

NetStripes has been appointed by the NSW Government through Business connect program to provide specialist services in Digital Readiness and Innovation to small business owners like you. This is a highly structured and innovative session that helps businesses to build a roadmap towards growing their businesses successfully.

Price : First 2 hours are fully subsidised by the NSW Government


2

Fully strategised and optimised website

Get your small business to have world class digital presence just like a big business at a third of the price. This fresh looking website can fit up to 25 pages that will be strategically created by our strategist and developers tailored specifically to your business – its values and needs.
Your new site will be fully mobile optimised and have the ability to convert your potential customers into clients with its call to action strategy. Your site will also be self-editable, which means it will be very easy for you to independently update your site after its launched.

Price: $3910


3

Retarget Advertising

A lot of visitors leave websites and forget about them. Even great websites. According to retargeter.com only 2% of first time visitors will convert on your site. Retarget advertising is a way to remind the other 98% to return to your site to convert. It’s not intrusive and is a great way to make sure your customers don’t forget you.

Price: starting from $199/month

Share this expert

Send a message


KEEP UP TO DATE